Monday, August 9, 2010

What's this all about anyway?

For those who don't know, Fetish for a Blue Skyy is my third full novel and, in an effort to create some buzz, I've decided to create a blog specifically for the book. I don't want to give the storyline away, however, I will give you this - In Fetish for a Blue Skyy, the main character, Skyy, has a fetish for a lot of things - jewelry, designer handbags, designer clothes and her most dangerous fetish, married men.  To all the married women, stop spitting out all of the bad four letter words that you have in your vocabulary! It's just a story.  But as you all know, there are some women who have some fun fetishes (which we will discuss on this blog) as well as some very dangerous fetishes.

My goal is to engage as many women as possible to talk about our fetishes (and yes, I have a few of my own too!).  Do you realize that women make up the majority of all shoppers nationwide? We spend the most money on things that we don't necessarily need, but want very badly.  Why do you think that is?  From make-up, to jewelry, handbags, to perfume, we spend millions every year on things like these when they aren't a necessity.  Men don't understand it (unless they are metrosexual but that's another blog entirely lol), but talk to another woman about a handbag and instantly you become best friends. 

Every week, I want to blog on our fun fetishes and as we blog, we will share knowledge, about the things that make us happy, yes, a new Louis Vuitton handbag makes me happy.  And even if the price tag on the Louis Vuitton bag is a bit steep for you, tell me which handbag not only makes you happy, but makes your wallet happy too.  Boutiques are welcome!  So put your thinking hats on ladies and let's have some fun!

2 comments:

  1. I love Cole Haan bags. Yes, I want an LV, too. But Cole Haan is my favorite. Then again, I have a whole lot of favorites. What is the next LV, I'm going to see you with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out the LV Artsy bag. You will fall in love!!!!!

    ReplyDelete